Bard: Level 2
Lockpicking: Level 1
Mining: Digging Proficiency
Masonry: Level 3 (Mastery)
Basic Poison Resistance: Level 1
Sailing: Level 1
Day 3: One meal (ant & apple)
Day 4: One meal
Day 5: 1/2 meal (1 ant)
Day 8: 1/2 meal (1 ant)
Day 9: 1 meal (2 ants)
MAIN HAND: Shortsword (1)
BODY: Leather Shirt (+1)
- Torch cubes: x1 (glowing)
- Padded Tin Helmet: A padded, dented miner’s helmet with glowing stone
- Formal smoking jacket (blue): Lots of pockets, very few stats.
- Tinderbox and flint
- Spear: +2 ATT
- Brass key
- Bedroll: Allows a goblin to get more rest from less sleep when in camp. Goblins can now sleep in a camp when only 2 goblins are present.
- Camper Stone
- Shortsword: One handed blade: +2 ATT
- 1 dead ant
- 2 belts
- ‘Animate Dead’ components: Obsidian orb
- Empty stone bowl
- Small barrel: Filled with smelly swamp water.
- Brass Amulet
- Small log: from a coconut tree
- Steel Nail: A very fine nail. Good for lots of things, including picking locks.
- Shackles (unlocked): The shackles that bound her and Write together when they were slaves.
- Small Leather Pouch: Contains a small number of gemstones
- Vial: Unmarked. Contains a dark, syrupy liquid.
- Metal hammer: A hammer. 1H.
- Chisel: A small mason’s chisel.
- Small Wooden Shield: +1 DEF (1H). Good for being hit.
- Packet of Rations: Dried rations. Boring, but enough for 4 meals.
- Small Metal Flute: Toot!
- Small treasure chest: contains 4 Corpse Crabs
Level 2 Bard: Can influence people’s moods with his music.
Level 1 Sailor: Probably won’t strangle himself in the rigging.